style="margin-top:40px;" The White Witches cottage: WOYWW : What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday 218

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

WOYWW : What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday 218

WOYWW : What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday 218 :
   I had lots of lovely comments to get to and Im so sorry but as you can see I have lost them all before I got done with them.  Good news is my daughter changed the setting so it should make it easer for people to leave a message and get it and all that good stuff.  To the people I didn't get back to, again I am so sorry.
Bright blessing to all.

2 comments:

  1. I lost a lot of mines the other week, I have no idea what happened. I just pressed publish and then they were gone! (Blogger gremlins!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, mine was because we was trying to fix it. We fixed it alright - to gone. lol

      Delete