style="margin-top:40px;" The White Witches cottage: Where am I this week ?

Monday, August 12, 2013

Where am I this week ?

Ok, well this is something totally new!  I know its not in good lighting but I did the best I could and hay at least it worked. For me that is a big plus all on its own. 
Ok sooo where am I?  I am in Oakland Maryland at the Wisp resort. Yep never been to a ski resort much less a golf place. All perks of my wonderful husband!  But looks like we won't be staying all week so I don't think we are going to have time to do anything.  :-(  But that may be good ... he want  to ride the seated coaster thru the woods. Sounds like fun but the zip line sounds fun too.  Booth Im not so sure I have the nerve to do.  I think the older I get the more leary I get.  Not sure if that is a real word but there it is.  Well lets post this and see if it really dose work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment