style="margin-top:40px;" The White Witches cottage: Viva Las VegaStamps! Monthly Challenge Submission.

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Viva Las VegaStamps! Monthly Challenge Submission.

This is my first Viva Las VegaStamps! Monthly Challenge Submission. All you crafters out there may want to take a look at it and try one your self.
 This is the stamps I use to make mine off of their inspiration board: Click on stamp for sales link.





This a close up of the Envelope Tag that I was inspired to make.

And here in this one you can see all the ribbon that I added.
 This paper for this tag is NOT paper it is all recycled paint chips.
                                                                  

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thank you, I just want to do it with out using or cutting up new stuff,, so it was use what I had right there. lol worked out ok.

      Delete
  2. I really really adore how you collaged the stamps together!!! I'm impressed Roberta!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you they are a lot of fun to work with.

    ReplyDelete