style="margin-top:40px;" The White Witches cottage: BOS sheets

Friday, August 9, 2013

BOS sheets

This is the latest set of Book of shadow sheets and other goodies that went out last week. You saw some of the cards posted and I will post the The tags Tera did if we get permission. They turned out great. I had lots and lots of fun and most of all enjoyed making a new friend.  Thanks to Mel for that :-)
 Have a great day every one and don't forget to count your blessings and always be yourself.

2 comments:

  1. Yes you may post pictures of the tags Tera made...they are so special to me an the art work is amazing! The BOS pages are stunning....the work you put into them truly shows. Thank you for all your time and help in making my BOS. Yes, the best part...I made a new friend. Blessings to you and your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a ton Mel, I will get the photos from her or use mine. But Im sure she has better ones than my camera took. Give one of those horses a big hug for me ( on the soft part of their nose )
    Bert

    ReplyDelete