style="margin-top:40px;" The White Witches cottage: New BOS sheets almost done.

Thursday, October 2, 2014

New BOS sheets almost done.

This is  what I have been working on.. yea me.. getting stuff done. I guess it helps here in Ohio when the weather starts cooling down and my brain can work and think better.. lol   Well so sure about that think part, but sounds good to me at the moment.  
 
This sheet I just love!!! it is super dark and wish I could copy them.. but it just doesn't work that way.
This one was soaked for a few days in heavy coffee and a cinnamon tea mix.

 
 Now this pile are all just a little different , but yet the same. you can kinda tell if you look at the bottom. should have taken more photos. These are just tacked down for the moment till I am sure this is how I want them.  Any Ideas. ( stamped out and then cut in to the shapes I want or the part that I want to use. Then tacked down on the paper )

 Another really nice dark one.. I love the dark staining lines. This one was stamped , then masked off the front part and stamped the window onto the back.. pretty cool isn't it.  My daughters doing.  Got to love it.. then soaked in the staining mix.
 

This one.. just different.. It is stamped and ready for staining. I think it will make a great love or friendship page.. or future spell page since I do have a crystal ball on it too.  This one will be fun to color.
 
Well that's it for today.. I hope you get some ideas to get you started on a new page in your book.  Remember you can do anything..  paint, stamp, stain, color.  You do not have to make your pages look like old book sheets you see on tv shows.. yes I know it makes them look cool... just think in time they will be cool no matter what.   Heres a tip/hit cut out newspaper dates or adds and clue on to your sheet for the date, its  a nice little touh.



No comments:

Post a Comment