style="margin-top:40px;" The White Witches cottage: What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday 229

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday 229

  Wednesday, 23 October 2013  
  check out our beloved hosted Julia at Stamping Ground.
   Well here is my goodie photo's for  week. I'm playing catch up since I have not been on.  Enjoy

 
I have a small photo mess going on from last night as you can tell.  Trying to get the Christmas books done. Keeping it short and simple. Thanks for looking.   Roberta
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Looking good! I need to start on some Christmas-y things :)

    Katie (97)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Scrapbooking and creative ideas. I Love the hand prints in the middle book :) Have a great time crafting and a beautiful week - heather #82

    ReplyDelete
  3. Busy, busy! Great idea using hand prints in the Christmas books! Happy WOYWW!
    Carol N #86

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your pages showing in your books look fabulous Roberta, I especially love the middle one with the hands print. Have a great week! Danie #25

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful journal pages! I love to see them!
    Hugs
    Erika

    ReplyDelete