style="margin-top:40px;" The White Witches cottage: Relax.. we are all crazy!

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Relax.. we are all crazy!

I just love this so I had to put this on. 
  I have spent most of my day doing not much of anything. Hubby left to go to work out of town and my daughter came over and took me out of  town shopping for some craft stuff.   There is just so much stuff out there and not enough time.  But I have plans to work on sheets most of the day tomorrow or maybe tags. not sure yet.  But I need to get some things made to go out with my eBay stuff as free be's for fun.   Have fun and love and light to every one.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Roberta! Sounds like you had a relaxing and productive (getting craft thingies) day! Hope to see what you make from your craft finds. Have a great day! Rasz

    ReplyDelete